1. Stoilov & Co Ltd. is a trading company, with BULSTAT BG130421700, headquarters in Sofia, Ovacha kupel blvd. 72
2. Supervisory authorities:
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov str.2,
Phone: 00359 2 940 20 46
Fax: 00359 2 940 36 40
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
(2) Consumer Protection Commission
Address: Sofia 1000, Slaveykov sqr. №4A, 3rd, 4th and 6th floor
Phone: 00359 2 980 25 24
Fax: 00359 2 988 42 18
Hotline: 0700 111 22
3. Customer is every user, registered with the purpose of using the services of Stoilov & Co Ltd., on the web page eblinds.shop.
4. Supplier is a person engaged in trading and delivery of blinds.
5. Malicious actions are actions or omissions that violate Internet ethics or cause harm to persons, connected to the Internet or associated networks, sending unsolicited mail (unwanted commercial messages, SPAM, JUNK MAIL), overflow of the channels (FLOOD), gaining access to resources with other's rights and passwords, use of deficiencies in the systems for their own benefit or to obtain information (HACK), committing acts that may qualify as industrial espionage or sabotage, damage or destruction of systems or information files (CRACK), sending "Trojan horses" or inducing the installation of viruses or remote control systems, disrupting the normal operations of other Internet users and associated networks, committing any actions that may qualify as a crime or administrative violation under Bulgarian law or other applicable law.
6. Encryption is a way to ensure that information is hidden from those for whom it is not intended. Encryption is performed in combination with a key - word, number or phrase.
7. A Internet page within the meaning of the present rules means an integral and separate part of a website.
8. An IP address is a unique identification number that associates a computer, website or resource of the Customer in a way that allows them to be located on the global Internet.
9. A password is a code of letters, numbers and characters chosen by the Customer, which together with the username individualizes the Customer and which together with the username serves for access to his user (customer) profile.
10. Username is an unique code of letters, numbers and characters chosen by the Customer, representing a valid e-mail address (Email) through which he is individualized.
11. Customer profile is a separate part of the site, containing information about the Customer, required by "Stoilov and Co." Ltd. upon registration and stored with "Stoilov & Co." Ltd., as the access to the customer profile by the Customer is being gained by entering an username and a password.